“Alone we can do so little; together we can do much” Hellen Keller
What is a Co-organizer?
New Economy & Social Innovation Forum (NESI) is, by definition, an inclusive and global forum. Therefore, it is absolutely essential to work closely with the largest number of organizations, businesses and new economic movements to make the NESI a common forum with high impact and scope.
If you are a public institution, NGO, organization, business, social group or network do not miss the opportunity to participate in the organization of NESI, and make this unique event a forum for everyone.
Why being a Co-organizer?
How to become a co-organiser?
Your organization is invited to contribute according to your expertise and resources with some of the following key activities:
You can contribute to get sponsors aligned with the values of a sustainable and people-oriented new economy.
Contribute to communicate NESI through several ways:
• Presentations: Organizing local/regional presentations of NESI.
• Press Conferences: Organizing local/regional press conferences of NESI.
• Press Releases: Sending press releases to their media network.
• Website: Link on your website to NESI website
• Social Media: Promoting NESI through your social media networks.
• Newsletter: Promoting NESI news through your Newsletter.
• Events: Promoting NESI in your events.
• Posts/Articles: Contributing with content such as posts and articles about NESI and New
• Creative ideas: Any other creative idea to promote NESI and the new economy.