BUT, how are we going to create this new narrative?
Our proposal is to co-create a “Manifesto for a New Economy”. In order to do that, we propose the next methodological process:
- Gathering feedback from NEMs, organisations and people worldwide about what
the goal, values and narrative of the new economy should be. We will use an “Open
Questionnaire” and we will organise workshops, events, social media campaigns
and other collaborative actions. (May 2016 – September 2016)
- All the inputs will be analysed through quantitative and qualitative methods. With all
that information, it will be designed a check-list style questionnaire (September-
December 2016 )
- Writing a draft of the Manifesto in a collaborative way (January 2017)!
- Reviewing the draft with different stakeholders and writing the final Manifesto
- Launching the Manifesto in the international event “Global Forum New Economy
and Social Innovation” with key international leaders of the new economy (April
- Gathering signatures and support worldwide for the Manifesto.
Who can participate?
Any individual or organisation is invited to contribute to the co-creation of the “Manifesto
for a New Economy”.
How can you participate?
You and your organisation are invited to participate / contribute in several ways:
- Participating in the “team of experts of new economy” that will monitory the
process and will write the final Manifesto.
- Organising workshops and events to gather information (see last section:
If you are interested in participating, please contact us through:
Carol Oficialdegui: email@example.com